Pathways to Recovery is a South Australian owned and operated business (ABN: 20556008744) that specialises in supporting people diagnosed with a disability and/and or mental ill-health. We began operating in 2016 and are a Registered NDIS Provider (Provider Registration Number: 4050016302). We also offer support services and group programs to the general community.
Our commitment to you is based on the following core values in our every day work:
- Quality of service - using evidence-based practice
- Individual Choice - ensuring you are central to the planning and delivery of your supports
- Inclusiveness - we will include your carer/family/Guardian if you would like them involved in the planning of your supports
- A commitment to Recovery-Orientated Practice - supporting you to identify your strengths and values to assist you in creating a meaningful life, whatever that means to you.
- Empathy - understanding the struggles that you have faced, and will face
- Honesty and Transparency - no decisions regarding your support will be made without you
- Flexibility - delivering the support you need when you want it
- Respect - we will show respect for your knowledge and life experiences in how we work with you, and provide you with the best service we can.
Pathways to Recovery is a quality-focused organisation that adheres to the National Mental Health Standards for Service Delivery, and the National Standards for Disability Services. We encourage all feedback from participants, families, carers or others, on the services we provide.
All feedback received contributes to our service development and continuous improvement strategies. Our dispute resolution process is designed to ensure that all feedback is acted upon in a timely manner.
Participants and their families are supported through the resolution process, and this will not affect the support you receive. We respect your rights and responsibilities as a service user, and can be contacted in a variety of ways if you have feedback about the service you are receiving. Please see the Contact Us page for more details.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Any information collected by Pathways To Recovery is treated with the utmost respect, inline with the Privacy Act 1988. Our organisational policies ensure:
- Any information collected is stored securely in lockable cabinets
- Any information stored electronically is password protected
- We will seek your permission before sharing any information with others (unless required under Duty of Care/Mandated Reporting)
- Only people working directly in relation to the participant's care from Pathways To Recovery will access their personal information
- We will not provide anyone's information to third party marketing companies
- Any information collected from contacting us through our website will be considered confidential
- You can ask to see all personal files/documentation by putting in a request to the manager
You can ask to view our Privacy & Confidentiality Policy at anytime. Please feel free to discuss any concerns you may have with your support worker or the Manager.
To assist you in the planning of your supports we have provided a copy of our fee schedule to download. Please follow this link: