In-home Support Services (NDIS participants)
Pathways to Recovery can provide In-home Support Services to NDIS participants aged 10-64 years in the following areas:
- Support Connection and Coordination
- Assistance with Daily Living
- Assistance with Household Tasks (cleaning)
- Assistance with Daily Living in a Shared Living Environment
- Supported Independent Living
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation
Capacity Building Supports
- Improved Living Arrangements (including Accommodation and Tenancy Assistance)
- Increased Social and Community Participation, including attending appointments, joining community activities/sports, etc.
- Improved Daily Living, including meal planning and cooking support, budgeting and paying bills, transport training, developing social skills, etc.
- Improved Relationships (including Behaviour support)
Support can be arranged in 1/2 hour blocks (or more as required) and can occur in your home or in the community.
We are happy to work with individuals, families/carers, care coordinators and Guardians to develop a plan that supports each individual in the areas they need.
If you have any other support requirements please don't hesitate to Contact Us to discuss your needs.