Pathways To Recovery is an approved member of the DCSI Disability Service Provider Panel in SA. We are also a registered NDIS Provider (Provider Registration Number: 4050016302) for the following categories:
- Accommodation/Tenancy Assistance
- Assistance to Access/Maintain Employment
- Household Tasks (cleaning and gardening)
- Development of Life Skills
- Assistance with Personal Activities
- Assistance with Daily Tasks in a Shared Living Environment
- Participating in your Community
- Group Activities
- Assistance with Life Stages/Transitions
- Support Coordination, including Specialist Support Coordination
We provide Support Coordination for all NDIS participants with a current plan.
We also provide Outreach (In-home) Support for youth and adults; and Shared-Living Environments for adults.
For more specific information on the services we offer, please click on the following links:
- Adult Services (for adults aged 18-64 years)
Please download a copy of our latest Fee Schedule here
To keep up-to-date with the latest news and information, please subscribe to our newsletter.