Pathways To Recovery is an approved member of the DCSI Disability Service Provider Panel in SA. We are also a registered NDIS Provider (Provider Registration Number: 4050016302) for the following categories:
- Accommodation/Tenancy Assistance
- Assistance to Access/Maintain Employment
- Household Tasks (cleaning)
- Development of Life Skills
- Assistance with Personal Activities
- Assistance with Daily Tasks in a Shared Living Environment
- Participating in your Community
- Group Activities
- Assistance with Life Stages/Transitions
- Support Coordination
We support Children; Youth; and Adults with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder or Mental ill-Health.
We also support Adults with an Acquired Brain Injury or Intellectual Disability.
For more specificinformation on the services we offer, please click on the following links:
- Children's Services (for children aged 7-13 years)
- Youth Services (for youth aged 14-18 years)
- Adult Services (for adults aged 18-64 years)
Please download a copy of our latest Fee Schedule here
To keep up-to-date with the latest news and information, please subscribe to our newsletter.