Life is an adventure - Seize it!
Living with a disability or a mental health diagnosis can bring extra challenges to your life, however it should not stop you from exploring your world and finding your place in it. Our Youth Services are designed for young people aged 14-18 years who would like to explore their independence, individually or in a group setting.
We take the time to get to know you; your hopes; and dreams so you can create the life you want. We can support you to achieve this through:
- Support Connection and Coordination - please follow this link to book your FREE 45 minute consultation
- Assistance with Personal Activities
- Assistance to Participate in the Community
- Household Tasks to support the family (including cleaning and gardening)
- Group based community, social and recreational activities
Capacity Building Supports
- Support to develop social skills individually and in group settings
- Support to participate in your community
- Support to increase independence in your daily routines
- Individual Transport Training
- Group Transport Training - next group starting September 24, 2017!
- Supporting you to develop strategies for managing your anxiety in social situations
- Support your transition to a new school/further education/work
Support with Self-Managing an NDIS Plan
If your are considering self-managing your youth's NDIS Plan (or already are)we can also assist you to learn the necessary skills through our specifically designed workshops. Please click here for further information, or to book your place.