Watching children grow, develop and participate in their community is an important right for all families. We support your child's development through tailored support that not only addresses your child's individual needs, but that of your family.
Our Children's Services for NDIS participants are specifically designed for young people aged 8-13 years. We can provide the following services:
- Support Connection and Coordination - please follow this link to book your FREE 45 minute consultation
- Assistance with Personal Activities
- Assistance to Participate in the Community
- Household Tasks to support the family (including cleaning and gardening)
- Group based social, community and recreational activities
Capacity Building Supports
- Support to develop social skills individually and in group settings
- Support to participate in your community (including sports and activities)
- Support to increase independence in daily routines
- Transport Training to get to school/community activities
- Support to transition to a new school
If you are considering self-managing your child's NDIS Plan we can also assist you to learn the necessary skills through our specifically designed workshops. Please click here for further information, or to book your place.