In-Home Support (Non NDIS)
Pathways to Recovery can provide support on a fee-for-service arrangement to anyone in the community, regardless of your eligibility for NDIS. Our qualified workers can provide you with the following types of support:
- Transport Training - working alongside you until you are confident to use public transport yourself
- Cooking Support - including finding recipes, meal planning, and assisting with meal preparation
- Shopping Support - working alongside you to develop a shopping list and purchase items
- Budgeting - helping you to work out a financial budget that suits your individual circumstances
- Social Engagement - helping you to connect with your local community and participate in activities that suit your interests
- Developing Personal Skills - supporting your relationships with family/friends/carers and others in the community
- Activities of Daily Living - we can help with developing skills and routines around your personal hygiene and managing your home
- Medication Support - we can support you to develop routines around taking your medication consistently
*If you have any other support requirements please don't hesitate to Contact Us to discuss your needs, or to request a fee schedule
Support can be arranged in 1 hour blocks and can occur in your home or in the community.
We are happy to work with individuals, families/carers, care coordinators, Disability SA clients and Guardians to develop a plan that supports each individual in the areas they need.